Helpful Instructions for Using Example letters:
Mail letters to 5 members of the Boy Scouts Executive Council. Tell them to stop the Tower!
To help you make a letter, we have posted on the blog:
• the addresses of the 5 Boy Scout Executives
• 3 sample letters
• 1 form letter
Use the Form letter, or one or several letters, or segments from each these letters, to make your letter.
Here’s what you do:
A. Make your “Letter to Boy Scouts”:
1. Copy the Form Letter, or sample letter(s) you like to your Word file;
2. Alter as you wish, so that the letter comes from you;
3. Save this as your “Letter to Boy Scouts” file;
B. Turn your letter into 5 different “Letters to Boy Scouts”:
4. Make 5 files of your “Letter to Boy Scouts” file;
5. Open the link with the list of addresses, ;
6. Cut and paste a different address (as “letter-header”) to each of your 5 files (“Letter to Boy Scouts” files);
7. Print the 5 letters (each with a different address), and sign;
C. Mail your 5 letters:
8. Print the list of addresses;
9. Cut and paste one address/envelop to match each of the 5 letters inside;
10. Stamp, return address, and mail.
D. E-mail one to email@example.com.